The ATEN CS1922 2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVMPT Switch provides the latest innovations in desktop KVM switching technology for the increasing demand of higher video quality and transfer speeds on modern computers. The ATEN CS1922 offers an unprecedented performance of delivering 4K resolution, the next generation USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates and enhanced user-friendly operations.
As a KVM switch, the CS1922 allows users to access two DisplayPort computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and monitor console. Doing so with ease, the CS1922 provides three convenient switching methods - using front panel pushbuttons, mouse, or hotkeys for flexible access to any computer connected to the installation.
1. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
2. HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
3. MST requires two monitors capable of DisplayPort 1.2 daisy-chaining, or use of a powered DisplayPort MST Hub. The PC source must be DisplayPort 1.2 compliant. A DisplayPort v1.1a display can be the last display in a DisplayPort v1.2 chain.
4. Dual-Mode DisplayPort technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups. Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
5. PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards. Mac keyboards only work with their own operating system.